We are seeking an inspiring Creative Director to help define, build and create inspiring food and lifestyle branded content. The right candidate will live and breathe design and aspire to create a brand that consumers love. He/she will be masterful in translating consumer insights and objectives into breakthrough creative proposals for social, digital, email and print platforms. This creative leader needs to possess deep knowledge in graphic design, experience in food and lifestyle industry and have passion in photography.
The right candidate loves working in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by positivity and a team-first attitude. The ideal candidate will be excited about jumping in with a great team and bringing Blix to life.
- Partner with the Blix executives to build a brand identity that will serve us for years to come as we continue to deliver on our mission of helping people live and eat healthy.
- Direct photo shoots for our products.
- Create memorable designs that meet business, brand, market and user requirements, including the design and production of site layouts, marketing collateral, print materials, content treatment and user interface elements.
- Work closely with the product design team to ensure a cohesive experience throughout the customer journey.
- Support our marketing and product designers as a resource in ideation, efficient workflows, iterative processes, design reviews, and launches.
- Continually provide insight into industry best practices, design trends, and content generation ideas.
- Love for food, health and wellness
- 5+ years of digital design experience – print design, photography, and videography experience preferred but not required
- Education in fine arts, graphic design, interactive design, or other design-related program
- Significant experience in Food & lifestyle industry and direction
- Strong understanding of best practices related to email designs, responsive UX, key social platforms and storytelling and narrative
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Sophisticated sense of design with an especially strong eye for layout design and typography
- Portfolio that demonstrates previous visual and interaction design work
- Background in branding and digital marketing
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML and web typography (Typekit etc.) and experience designing for mobile, tablet, and desktop