We are looking for a Product Manager with UX design experience who will manage every aspect of Blix’s e-commerce website built on Woocommerce. This person will help us manage and improve our website on a daily basis. He/she will take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs, create new wireframes, process flows or modify the old ones. This person should recommend and develop Blix’s short and long term strategic website initiatives, manage e-commerce platform to purchase our products. The right candidate will have experience in working with direct to consumer subscription model start-ups. He/she needs to have the very strong technical understanding as well as the right business mindset.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs on Woocommerce
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to launch
- Create new and modify existing wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and ideas
- Collaborate with our business and marketing team to define and implement innovative solutions for translating business requirements into innovative solutions
- Create design guidelines for the design architecture and ensure interface consistency across the platform
- Manage daily needs of the website by new uploads and changes
- Maintain living product backlog, with robust set of details (e.g., position on roadmap, global & client-specific needs, functional requirements, key dependencies, development progress).
- Analyze product evolution needs in terms of revenue generating capability, in collaboration with internal team.
- Gather requirements from internal and external customers and compile requirements consisting of use cases, process flows and data flows.
- Serve as an in-house expert for our e-commerce website and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- 5+ years experience working with or on e-commerce websites
- Experience working with B2C food or lifestyle brands
- 2+ years experience working in WordPress/Woocommerce with basic coding knowledge
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related equivalent experience
- Able to provide tactical and constructive feedback
- Have a functional understanding of software development and APIs
- Highly analytical with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Love for food, health and wellness